Teaching of our section covers mainly the following topics:
- Anatomical and physiological fundamentals of propagation of woody plants and other horticultural crops
- Practical aspects of propagation and cultivation of woody plants
- Woody plant breeding and biotechnology
- Cultivation of tree nursery crops in the field and in containers: physiological fundamentals and cultural practice and their effects on woody plant quality and the environment
- Growing media/substrates
- In vitro culture techniques to support plant breeding (practical course)
Offers for subjects for BSc and MSc theses as well as an overview of our lectures and practical courses are described in the German. If you have any questions about these aspects, please contact us.