Logo Leibniz Universität Hannover
Institute of Horticultural Production Systems
Logo Leibniz Universität Hannover
Institute of Horticultural Production Systems
  • Zielgruppen
  • Suche
 

History of the Institute

Institute building
Institute building
  • 1947: Foundation of the Institute of Vegetable Production.
  • 1949: Relocation of the Institute from Sarstedt to Herrenhausen.
  • 1953: Completion of the Institute building in Herrenhausen.
  • 1997: Etablishment of the Institute for Vegetable and Fruit Science.
  • 2005: Etablishment of the Institute of Biological Production Systems consisting of:
    Biosystems and Horticultural Engineering Section
    Fruit Science Section
    Vegetable Systems Modelling

  • 2013: Etablishment of the Institute of Horticultural Production Systems consisting of:
    Biosystems Engineering
    Woody Plant and Propagation Physiology
    Fruit Science
    Phytomedicine
    Vegetable Systems Modelling
    Floriculture

 

Professors at the Institute:

 

1949-1968:  Prof. Dr. hc. W. Nicolaisen.
1969 - 1991:  Prof. Dr. H. Krug
1973 - 1998: Prof. Dr. H.-J. Wiebe
since 1993:  Prof. Dr. H. Stützel